More Stadium Modernization News
- Lawmakers, Dolphins Announce Unprecedented Agreement To Repay State As Part Of Stadium Modernization
- Dolphins Offer To Reimburse County For Cost Of Public Referendum
- Dolphins, Bid Committee Provide Super Bowl Update
- For Super Bowl Vote, Owners Likely to Consider Stadium Upgrades
- State Legislators Give Dolphins Stadium Bill Another Victory
Reacting to the Florida Senate Rules Committee’s unanimous vote, Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee released the following statement:
“Today, we continued to build momentum with the unanimous vote of the Senate Rules Committee, taking the next step towards a vote on the Senate floor. Our efforts will continue as we work through the amendments that have been adopted with the bill sponsors and leadership."