· With today’s loss, Miami still leads the all-time series by a 57-42-1 margin. However, Buffalo swept the season series for the first time since 2007.
· With four receptions at Buffalo (12/22),
· With his reception at Buffalo (12/23),
· Brian Hartline has 978 receiving yards on the season and needs 22 yards to have 1,000 yards for the second consecutive season. Only four receivers in Dolphins history have had back to back 1000-yard seasons, Mark Duper in 1983 (1,003) and 1984 (1,306), Mark Clayton in 1988 (1,129) and 1989 (1,011), Irving Fryar in 1993 (1,010) and 1994 (1,270) and Brandon Marshall in 2010 (1,014) and 2011 (1,214).
· With two catches at Buffalo (12/22), Brian Hartline tied a career mark for most receptions in a season, matching his 74 in 2012.
· With two catches at Buffalo (12/22), Brian Hartline now has 148 receptions over the last two seasons. The 148 receptions are the seventh most receptions over a consecutive two year time span in Dolphins history. Hartline added 53 receiving yards vs. the Bills. He now has 2,061 receiving yards over the last two seasons good for the fourth highest receiving yards over a consecutive two year time span in team history.
· Miami has registered at least one takeaway in each of their 15 games during the 2013 season. They are the only team in the NFL to record a takeaway in each of their games this season.
· Nolan Carroll recorded his second sack of the season at Buffalo (12/22). His 2.0 sacks on the season are a career high.
· Nolan Carroll recorded his third interception of the season at Buffalo (12/22). The three interceptions are the most for Carroll in a single season.
· Miami has 18 interceptions in 2013. In 2012, Miami had 10 interceptions for the entire season.
· Brandon Fields 74-yard punt at Buffalo (12/22) was the third longest punt in team history. Coincidentally, the top three punts in team history have taken place at Buffalo.
· Brandon Fields had six punts inside the 20 yard line at Buffalo 12/22). The six punts were the most by a Dolphins punter since 1976.
· Miami Dolphins Injuries Reported in Press Box
Ryan Tannehill, Knee Questionable, Fourth Quarter