• Miami’s opponents for the 2013 season are as followed:
Home – Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Carolina, San Diego
Away – Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis
• Miami was shut for the first time since a 0-16 defeat vs. Chicago (11/18/10).
• With his start at New England,
• Ryan Tannehill had 235 passing yards at New England, the fourth highest total for him this season.
• With 235 passing yards at New England, Ryan Tannehill finished the season with 3,294 passing yards, good for the highest total in team history for a rookie and 15th highest total overall.
• Ryan Tannehill set Dolphins rookie records for most attempts (484), completions (282) and finished second in completion percentage (58.3) and passer rating (76.1).
• Reggie Bush’s 986 rushing yards this year was the 13th most in franchise history for a single season.
• With five receptions at New England,
• With 69 yards at New England, Brian Hartline finished the season with 1,083 receiving yards, good for the 10th highest single season mark in team history.
• Anthony Fasano caught a pass for the 24th consecutive game at New England. This is the longest streak of Fasano’s career. The streak began at Kansas City (11/6/11).
• Anthony Fasano’s three receptions at New England gave him 41 on the year, establishing a new single-season career high.
• With 10 tackles at New England (12/20),
• Miami Dolphins Injuries Reported in Press Box
Anthony Fasano, Evaluated for Concussion, 3rd quarter
Kevin Burnett, Evaluated for Concussion, 3rd quarter