- Dolphins Drop 17-16 Decision To Buccaneers
- Dolphins Postgame Notes
- Dolphins-Buccaneers Final Statistics
- Dolphins Pregame Notes
- Analyst Game Balls
- 3 Takeaways From Saturday’s Buccaneers Game
- Coach Joe Philbin: We’ve Got To Finish A Game Better
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Action
- HIGHLIGHTS: Gibson TD
Lamar Miller20-yard Run
- VIDEO: Coach Philbin
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller
Statement from Todd Boyan, Senior Vice President – Operations, Sun Life Stadium on the new NFL bag policy
“We are pleased that a large amount of our fans were aware of the new policy prior to the start of the game and entered with the appropriate items tonight. We also provided fans with complimentary clear bags that were distributed throughout the parking lots and at the stadium gates. Overall, we are happy with the response that we received from the fans on the policy.”
· Tonight’s paid attendance was 52,789.
· With tonight’s loss, Miami is now 16-12 in preseason action against Tampa Bay.
· Brandon Gibson recorded his first career touchdown reception as a member of the Miami Dolphins in the second quarter vs. Tampa Bay. He joined the team this season after four years with the St. Louis Rams where he caught 174 receptions for 2,090 yards and nine touchdowns.
· Lamar Miller’s 20-yard run in the first quarter vs. Tampa Bay was the longest run in his preseason career and his third-longest in his NFL career.
· Marcus Thigpen’s 38-yard return in the second quarter vs. Tampa Bay was the second longest of his career in preseason or regular season action. His longest return was a 72-yard touchdown at Houston (9/9/12).
· Miami’s defense recorded 6.0 sacks vs. Tampa Bay for its highest total of the 2013 preseason.
· Jared Odrick recorded his first sack of the preseason vs. Tampa Bay. The fourth-year pro from Penn State recorded 5.0 sacks in 2012 and has 11.0 in his career.
· Johnathan Freeny,