· Today’s paid attendance was 60,156.
· The Dolphins Cycling Challenge announced that they have raised 3.1 million to this point for DCC IV. The DCC, a two-day, 13-170-mile tri-county cycling event to benefit the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, took place on November 2-3, 2013 with more than 2,800 riders participating. This major community initiative is a collaborative effort between the Miami Dolphins and the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, with 100% of the rider-raised funds going directly to fund critical cancer research at Sylvester. Miami Dolphins CEO Tom Garfinkel, Michael Mandich and Dr. Stephen D. Nimer made the announcement in a special pregame ceremony.
· Carolina defeated Miami for the first time in team history. Miami now leads the series 4-1.
· With two successful challenges vs. Carolina (11/24), Miami is now 5-for-5 in coaches challenges this season. They successfully won a challenge in each game this season where they have challenged a play.
· Ryan Tannehill completed passes to 10 different players (
· Ryan Tannehill’s 53-yard touchdown pass to Mike Wallace vs. Carolina (11/24) was the longest touchdown completion for Tannehill. This was also Wallace’s second longest reception of the season.
· Ryan Tannehill’s 57 and 53 yard completions to Mike Wallace vs. Carolina (11/24) were tied for the third longest and fifth longest in his career.
· Ryan Tannehill passed for 310 yards vs. Carolina (11/24), good for the third highest total in his career. The 310 yards were the most for Tannehill in a home game and it was the quarterback’s fourth career game with 300 or more yards passing.
· Mike Wallace’s 110 first half receiving yards vs. Carolina (11/24) marked the first time that the Dolphins have had a receiver record over 100 yards in a half since Brian Hartline accomplished the feat in both the first half (110 yards) and second half (143 yards) at Arizona (9/30/12).
· With his 53-yard touchdown reception in the first quarter vs. Carolina (11/24), Mike Wallace has caught a pass in 66 consecutive games.
With his 53-yard score vs. Carolina (11/24), Mike Wallace now has 13 touchdown receptions of at least 40 yards since 2010.
Mike Wallace’s 110 yards in the first half vs. Carolina (11/24) was the second highest first half receiving yards total of his career.
Mike Wallace’s 127 yards vs. Carolina (11/24) was the third highest total in his career and highest total as a member of the Miami Dolphins
at OAK 9/23/12 ·
· Miami has 14 interceptions in 2013. In 2012, Miami had 10 interceptions for the entire season.
Miami Dolphins Injuries Reported in Press Box
Daniel Thomas, Ankle, Questionable, 3rd Quarter