- Dolphins Pull Out 27-23 Comeback Win Over Atlanta
- Analyst Game Balls
- NOTEBOOK: Dolphins 3-0 For First Time Since 2002; Other Notes
- Postgame Notes: Dolphins Vs. Falcons
- Coach Philbin: The Crowd Was A Huge Part Of The Win
- Three Observations: Dolphins 27, Falcons 23
- PREGAME NOTES: Rookies Davis and Gillislee To Make Debut; Other Notes
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins Vs. Falcons Game Action
- VIDEO: Postgame Locker Room Speech
- VIDEO: Coach Philbin Press Conference
- VIDEO: Tannehill Press Conference
- VIDEO: Sims Interview
- VIDEO: Grimes Interview
- VIDEO: Hartline Interview
- VIDEO: Odrick Interview
- VIDEO: Incognito Interview
- VIDEO: Dolphins-Falcons Game Highlights
- VIDEO: Wilson Interception
- VIDEO: Sims Touchdown
- VIDEO: Hartline Touchdown
- VIDEO: Miller run
After a promising training camp and start to the preseason, Davis, a third-round pick out of Utah State, was causing some excitement among the coaching staff and his teammates with his ball skills. But a toe injury suffered in the fourth preseason game against Tampa Bay has hampered him ever since and he was unable to play in Miami’s first two road wins, so he is even more eager to take the field at Sun Life Stadium than some of his teammates.
For the Falcons, running back Steven Jackson (hamstring) and left tackle Sam Baker (knee, toe) were ruled out of the game earlier in the week. Safeties Kemal Ishmael and Zeke Motta, linebacker Jamar Chaney, guard Harland Gunn and defensive tackle Travian Robertson rounded out the inactives.
KIDS DAY AT SUN LIFE STADIUM
There was a very youthful feel to today’s home opener, as the big promotion surrounding the game, Kids Kickoff, centered on kids. Not only did boys and girls under the age of 15 receive tickets for $15 but also a select group of kids are going to lead the team out of the tunnel and others will line the field for the introduction of the Dolphins players.
Another select group of kids will join the players on the sideline during the National Anthem and kids will announce game action over the public address system throughout the game. After the game, families will be invited onto the field to play.
THIS AND THAT