- Dolphins Pull Out 27-23 Comeback Win Over Atlanta
- Analyst Game Balls
- NOTEBOOK: Dolphins 3-0 For First Time Since 2002; Other Notes
- Postgame Notes: Dolphins Vs. Falcons
- Coach Philbin: The Crowd Was A Huge Part Of The Win
- Three Observations: Dolphins 27, Falcons 23
- PREGAME NOTES: Rookies Davis and Gillislee To Make Debut; Other Notes
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins Vs. Falcons Game Action
- VIDEO: Postgame Locker Room Speech
- VIDEO: Coach Philbin Press Conference
- VIDEO: Tannehill Press Conference
- VIDEO: Sims Interview
- VIDEO: Grimes Interview
- VIDEO: Hartline Interview
- VIDEO: Odrick Interview
- VIDEO: Incognito Interview
- VIDEO: Dolphins-Falcons Game Highlights
- VIDEO: Wilson Interception
- VIDEO: Sims Touchdown
- VIDEO: Hartline Touchdown
- VIDEO: Miller run
· Today’s paid attendance was 70,660.
· The Miami Dolphins are 3-for-3 in coaches challenges this season. They have successfully won a challenge in each game this season.
· The last time Miami won three games to start the season was in 2002. This was also the last time that Miami has scored 20 or more points in the first three games to start the season.
· With 236 yards vs. Atlanta (9/22) Ryan Tannehill surpassed 4,000 passing yards in his career. The second year quarterback now has 4,121 passing yards in his career.
· Ryan Tannehill’s 94.5 passer rating vs. Atlanta (9/22) was the ninth time he had a rating of 90.0 or higher in his career.
· Lamar Miller’s’ 49-yard rush vs. Atlanta (9/22) is tied for the eighth longest non-touchdown run in team history.
· Free agent addition
· With his 50-yard field goal vs. Atlanta (9/22), Caleb Sturgis joins Uwe von Schamann as the the only rookie kickers in Dolphins history to have two field goals of 50 or more yards in a season. Von Schamann booted kicks of 53 yards (10/21/79 at New England) and 51 yards (11/5/79 vs. Houston).