• Today’s paid attendance was 51,295.
• During pregame, The Dolphins Cycling Challenge presented a check for $2,200,000 from the Dolphins Cycling Challenge to the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center as part of the pregame festivities for the Miami Dolphins-Seattle Seahawks game on November 25, 2012. The amount is one of the largest gifts ever to Sylvester from a single event and represents 100% of rider raised funds raised by more than 2,000 cyclists that participated in the third annual Dolphins Cycling Challenge (DCC) on November 3-4, 2012. The funds raised for the DCC are the largest single event donation by a NFL team.
• Davone Bess
, Randy Starks
and Marcus Thigpen
served as tonight’s game captains.
• With the victory, Miami leads the series 10-4 over Seattle, including a 2-1 playoff record. Since 2000, Miami and Seattle have met five times with Miami winning five of the six meetings.
• Miami is 12-1 since 1997 in games against West Coast Teams in Miami:
• With a nine yard completion to Davone Bess vs. Seattle (11/25). Ryan Tannehill
has set a team record for most passing yards in a season by a Dolphins rookie quarterback and now has 2,373 yards on the season. Tannehill passed Dan Marino who passed for 2,210 yards as a rookie in 1983.
• Ryan Tannehill’s 19 yard rush in the third quarter vs. Seattle (11/25) was the longest rush of his career. His 33 yards are also the most rushing yards in a game in his career.
• Davone Bess set a career-high with 129 passing yards vs. Seattle (11/25). It was the fourth 100-yard plus receiving game of his career.
• Davone Bess had a 39-yard fourth quarter reception vs. Seattle (11/25). It was the second-longest of his career during the regular season and third longest of his career including postseason action.
• Brian Hartline
has 807 yards on the season and is on pace to average 1,174 yards and Davone Bess has 715 yards on the year and is on pace for 1,040 yards. If both players surpass 1,000 receiving yards, they will be the first duo in team history to accomplish this feat since 1991.
• Charles Clay
set career-highs in both receptions (8) and receiving yards (84) vs. Seattle (11/25).
• Daniel Thomas
broke off a 20-yard run in the first quarter vs. Seattle (11/25). It is tied for the third longest run in his career.
• Daniel Thomas had 37 first quarter rushing yards vs. Seattle (11/25). The 37 yards were the most in the first quarter of a game in his career.
• With his 21 yard touchdown run in the second quarter vs. Seattle (11/25), Reggie Bush
tied his career high for the second most touchdown rushes in a season. Bush has five touchdown runs on the year.
• Miami’s defense held Seattle’s Marshawn Lynch to only 46 rushing yards. His second lowest on the season and fewest yards since he had 41 rushing yards vs. New England on October 14, 2012.
• Jared Odrick
recorded his 3.0 sack of the season on Russell Wilson vs. Seattle (11/25). Odrick now has 9.0 sacks on his career.
• Tony McDaniel
and Paul Soliai
combined for a sack on Russell Wilson vs. Seattle (11/25). McDaniel now has 1.0 sacks on the season and 9.0 sacks on his career. Soliai now has 1.5 sacks on the season and 2.5 o his career.
• Dan Carpenter
recorded the fifth game winning kick of his career when he connected on a 43-yard field goal vs. Seattle (11/25). He has five fourth quarter (or overtime) game-winning kicks in his career (kicks that gave the Dolphins their final lead either from tie situations or from deficits) -- one in 2012 and 2010, two in 2009 and one in 2008...Carpenter is 4-6 in potential game-winning field goal attempts in the fourth quarter (or overtime) that either tied the game or gave the Dolphins their final lead (missing a 48-yard field goal with 8:00 left in overtime on Sept. 23, 2012 vs. N.Y. Jets in the Dolphins’ 23-20 loss and a 48-yard field goal with 1:53 left in the game on Dec. 19, 2010 vs. Buffalo in the Dolphins’ 17-14 loss).
• Miami Dolphins Injuries Reported in Press Box Chris Clemons
, Cramps, Probable, 3rd quarter