In 2014, the Dolphins will host 12 public practices, all but two practices open to the public will start at 8 a.m. and most will be held at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility at Nova Southeastern University in Davie. During training camp, practice will begin in the practice bubble which will not be visible to the fans attending, however the team will begin drills on the two outside fields approximately 30 minutes after the announced scheduled time.
Fans planning to attend any open training camp practice can reserve their free tickets and 2014 training camp information at www.dolphins.com/trainingcamp.
On Saturday, August 2 at 9:30 a.m. the team will host a “Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford” practice at Sun Life Stadium which will feature the first intra-squad scrimmage of training camp as well as entertainment and activities, special experiences and promotions.
The team also has announced the July 27 and August 5 practices at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility at Nova Southeastern University in Davie will be exclusive practices with admission for Dolphins Members only. This season the Miami Dolphins have created an all-new Membership platform that will bring Members closer to the team than ever before. Members will experience year-round benefits and exclusive access to private Member-only events. Visit Dolphins.com to learn more and become a Member today.
The final scheduled open public practice of 2014 will take place on Thursday, August 14. The team will officially break training camp after traveling to Tampa Bay to face the Buccaneers on Saturday, August 16.
In 2014 the Miami Dolphins will implement the NFL Bag Policy at all training camp practices. Fans may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container at training facility gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the facility:
• Vendor bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap.
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a plastic bag. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection prior to entry.
• Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to, the following: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags.
For additional information, go to NFL.com/allclear
Seating at the team’s facility will be limited to the first 2,000 fans in the bleachers, located on the west side of the practice facility. Parking is available at the Nova Southeastern University LRITC garage, located near the intersection of University Drive and S.W. 30th Street, between Griffin Road and I-595. Access to this garage is off University Drive and S.W. 30th Street.
Practice times are subject to change, and the most updated information can be obtained by calling the Dolphins practice hotline at (954) 452-7004 or by visiting www.dolphins.com/trainingcamp.This is the 22nd year the Dolphins have hosted training camp at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility at Nova Southeastern University in Davie.
DOLPHINS TENTATIVE 2014 PUBLIC TRAINING CAMP PRACTICE SCHEDULE
(All practices are at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility; Davie, FL unless noted)
DATE - TIME - NOTES
Friday, July 25 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, July 26 - 8 a.m.
Tuesday, July 29 - 8 a.m.
Wednesday, July 30 - 8 a.m.
Friday, August 1 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, August 2 - 9:30 a.m. - Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford at Sun Life Stadium
Monday, August 4 - 8 a.m.
Wednesday, August 6 - 8 a.m.
Friday, August 8 - Pre-Season Game #1 at Atlanta, 7 p.m., Georgia Dome – (CBS4)
Sunday, August 10 - 1 p.m.
Monday, August 11t - 8 a.m.
Tuesday, August 12 - 8 a.m.
Thursday, August 14 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, August 16 - Pre-Season Game #2 at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m., Raymond James Stadium - (CBS4)
* All practices are subject to weather conditions
* Practice will begin in the practice bubble which will not be visible to the fans attending, however the team will begin drills on the two outside fields at approximately 30 minutes after the announced scheduled time.
DOLPHINS ON FACEBOOK