Related Training Camp Content
- Day 5 Notebook: Players Rejuvenated At Practice; Other Notes
- In Case You Missed It, 7/26
- 3 Observations On Practice #5
- Coach Philbin: We Don’t Have Any Starters Right Now
- Jordan: I'm Trying To Improve And Help This Team
- Kicking Competition A Friendly One
- Andy Cohen: Pass Rush Has Chance To Be Special
- Dolphins To Hold First Scrimmage On Monday Night At Sun Life Stadium
- VIDEOS: Coach Philbin • Jones • Dal. Thomas • Wake • Jordan • Grimes • Carroll • Sturgis
- PHOTO GALLERY: Training Camp Practice 5
The Miami Dolphins, as a part of the Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford, are inviting fans and their families to a night of football under the lights of Sun Life Stadium on Monday, July 29.
The evening will begin when the stadium gates open at 6 p.m., and the world renowned Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders will entertain the crowd with their first full squad performance of 2013. The night will continue as the 2013 Miami Dolphins take the field under the lights for a practice and scrimmage that is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. The night will conclude following over two hours of football action as players, cheerleaders and alumni will be available for autographs.
The first 5,000 fans attending Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford at Sun Life Stadium will be seated in the sections directly behind the home sideline for the best vantage of the night’s action.
Gates of Sun Life Stadium will open at 6:00 p.m. with the team scheduled to take the field to begin practice at 7:00 p.m. Highlights for fans attending include:
· Over two hours of scheduled practice time
· Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders performances
· Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders meet-and-greet opportunities
· Post practice autograph session
· Ford Football Experience Kids’ Zone
· Fun with TD, the Dolphins’ mascot
· Interactive Photo Booths located around the stadium
· Prize Wheel – win autographed items and memorabilia with proceeds benefitting the Miami Dolphins Foundation
· FREE admission and parking with reserve tickets
Fans who want to attend the Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford Night Practice and Scrimmage at Sun Life Stadium or any open training camp practice can reserve their free tickets at www.dolphins.com/trainingcamp.
Practice times are subject to change, and the most updated information can be obtained by calling the Dolphins practice hotline at (954) 452-7004 or by visiting www.dolphins.com/trainingcamp. Fans can also use the hashtag #FinsCamp across multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, vine.co, Instagram, etc.) to interact with fellow fans and Dolphins personalities and staff, as well as to stay current on the latest from the 2013 Miami Dolphins training camp.