- Shelby Looking To Take The Next Step
- Day 12 Notebook: Jones Happy To Stay At Home With New Contract; Other Notes
- Jones: The Sky Is The Limit
- Tannehill: We Have Playmakers All Across The Board
- Coach Philbin: It's Good To Get Back On The Practice Field
- PRESS RELEASE: Dolphins Sign Jones To Contract Extension
- Andy Cohen: Don Strock’s Advice To
- VIDEOS: Coach Philbin • Coach Sherman • Ryan Tannehill • Reshad Jones • Keenan Davis • Chad Bumphis • Jared Odrick
- PHOTO GALLERY: Training Camp Day 12
The Miami Dolphins have extended Reshad Jones’ contract through the 2017 season, it was announced today.
The 6-1, 215-pound, Jones enters his fourth season in the NFL, all with the Miami Dolphins. In his career, he has played in 45 games with 30 starts. Jones has amassed 170 tackles, six interceptions, four sacks, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries over the last three seasons. He originally joined the Dolphins as a fifth round selection (163rd overall) in the 2010 NFL Draft.
Jones played collegiately at Georgia where he was a three-year letter winner and two-year starter. He finished his college career with 206 total tackles with 10 tackles for a loss. Born February 25, 1988 in Atlanta, Georgia, Jones attended Booker T. Washington High School in Atlanta, GA.