What is Dolphins Express?
Dolphins Express is a round trip transportation and game ticket package from select locations in Collier, Palm Beach, St. Lucie and Broward Counties to all Miami Dolphins regular season home games.
How can I purchase tickets?
What is the price of riding the Dolphins Express Bus?
2 seating options: **
• Upper Section: $89.00 per person includes transportation to and from Sun Life Stadium, admission to the Duffy’s pre-game tailgate party and one Upper Level Corner or Endzone game ticket.
• Lower Section: $134.00 per person includes transportation to and from Sun Life Stadium, admission to the Duffy’s pre-game tailgate party and one Lower Corner or Endzone game ticket.
**Seat locations subject to availability, upgraded seating locations are available, pricing will vary. Please contact the Dolphins for upgraded seat locations.1-888-FINS-BUS
What is the deadline to reserve tickets?
The deadline to reserve your tickets on the Dolphins Express is seven (7) days prior to the game.
Do I need to make advanced reservations?
Yes. Advanced reservations are required. Walk-ups are not accepted and will not be allowed on the bus.
What are the Dolphins Express departure locations and times?
- Duffy's of Plantation: 811 S. University Drive, Plantation, 33324.
- Duffy's of Coconut Creek: 4800 W.Hillsboro Blvd. Coconut Creek, 33072.
- Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grille. 8990 Fontana Del Sol Way, Naples 34109
4 hrs before kickoff
- Shoeless Joe’s at Crowne Plaza. 13051 Bell Tower Dr., Ft. Myers 33907
4.5 hrs before kickoff
Palm Beach County
- Duffy's of Delray: 1750 S. Federal Highway, Delray Beach 33483.
- Duffy's of Jupiter East: 185 E. Indiantown Rd, Jupiter 33458.
- Duffy's of Boynton: 4746 North Congress Ave, Boynton Beach 33426.
- Duffy's of The Villages: 721 Village Blvd., West Palm Beach 33409.
- Duffy's of Royal Palm Beach West: 11943 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Bch 33411.
St. Lucie County
- Duffy's of Superplay USA: 1608 NW Courtyard Cir., Port St. Lucie 34986
- Duffy's of Melbourne: 1700 Evans Rd, Melbourne 32904
Sun Life Stadium
- Dolphins Express departs Sun Life Stadium 30 minutes after the game ends from the bus lot located outside Gate B
What happens if I miss the bus?
The Miami Dolphins are not responsible for passengers that miss the Dolphins Express bus departures from the designated pick up locations and/or Sun Life Stadium. The Dolphins Express will depart as scheduled with or without all passengers. Passengers that miss the Dolphins Express to or from Sun Life Stadium are responsible for providing their own transportation to their desired destination.
Can I be refunded if I miss the bus or elect not to use Dolphins Express transportation?
All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges.
I am a Season Ticket Member and have a game ticket, can I ride the bus?
Yes, the Dolphins Express transportation is available to all Season Ticket Members for an additional charge of $40.
Can my bus ticket get me into the game?
No, your bus ticket is only valid for transportation to and from the game and the Duffy's Pregame Tailgate Party. You must have a game ticket for entry into Sun Life Stadium.
What is the Duffy's Pregame Tailgate Party?
The tailgate party is for guest who have purchased the Dolphins Express package. The bus voucher is your admission to the tailgate Party. One voucher per person, voucher is nontransferable.
- Location: Plaza Between Gates B and C
- Time: Pregame buffet opens 2 hours before kickoff
- Menu: Includes Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chips, Cookies, Soda, Water
- Bar: Cash Bar is available for the purchase of Draft Beer and Wine only
What can I bring and not bring on the bus?
Small coolers and other small items can be stored underneath the bus. Small personal items (i.e. backpack, purse, etc.) are permitted in the passenger area of the bus. Light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are allowed on the bus. The Miami Dolphins are not responsible for any personal items.
Prohibited items: Beverages in glass containers, kegs, grills and other large items; bags, purses, or binoculars and camera cases exceeding 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size; umbrellas, poles, brooms; strollers; cameras with lenses exceeding 8"; noise makers, laser pointers and any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate; weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, Pocket Knives).
Can I take alcohol on the bus?
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
Can I leave items on the bus?
Unattended items and belongings are not the responsibility of the Miami Dolphins or Bus Company. Any items left on the bus (passenger area or underneath the bus) are the passenger's sole responsibility. Small coolers and other items not permitted in the stadium may remain on the bus during the game.
What if I leave something on the bus?
If something is left behind on the bus accidentally, you may check with the Bus Company office after the game to find out if your items were found. Keep in mind that the Miami Dolphins are not responsible for the loss of your personal belongings.
What if I need special accommodations?
The Dolphins can make special arrangements for fans given ample time. Call the Miami Dolphins at 1-888-FINS-BUS for any special accommodations. Please allow a 48 hour window to make any necessary accommodations.
Do I have to ride the bus both ways?
Dolphins Express purchasers are required to ride the bus both ways. In the event that emergency or other circumstances prevent a guest from making the return trip, the guest must notify the bus captain immediately.
All Dolphins Express passengers are subject to the Miami Dolphins and Sun Life Stadium Code of Conduct while on the bus.
With this in mind, please be aware that personnel will proactively monitor and intervene to support an environment where all guests can enjoy their experience free from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language and/or obscene gestures
- Failing to follow instructions of Dolphins Express and stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking is prohibited
- Destroying property
- Weapons are prohibited
All passengers are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges and Dolphins Express for future games.
The Miami Dolphins reserve the right to direct Dolphins Express ticket purchasers to an alternate pick-up location or cancel transportation in the event that bus occupancy at a specific pick-up location is less than 50% full. The Miami Dolphins will provide at least seven days notice in the event that transportation details are changed.