Stadium Code of Conduct
Every fan who visits Sun Life Stadium deserves the best possible experience. You can contribute to a great experience by conducting yourself appropriately at all times and making sure anyone who uses your tickets does the same. For the enjoyment and safety of all, the following behaviors are prohibited:
- Interfering with others' enjoyment of the game
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
- Displays of affection inappropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent messages or signs or clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by the Guest's actions
- Failing to follow the instructions of Stadium Personnel or Law Enforcement
- Smoking in the seating bowl, concourse, or other non-designated areas
- Standing for extended periods of time
On game days, all Members and Guests are encouraged to report any violation of this Code of Conduct. You can report such incidents by informing an Usher, Police Officer, or any member of the Sun Life Stadium Guest Services Staff. In addition, you can discreetly report unruly fans from your seat by texting "FAN" ISSUE AND LOCATION to 41513 from any compatible mobile device (Subject to fees and rates in the Terms & Conditions of your cell phone service provider), and the information will be relayed to stadium security immediately.
Any Member or Guest who violates this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, Season Ticket revocation, and possible arrest.
No Smoking Policy
Smoking is only permitted on the designated areas on the ramps and near the Bars on the 100 level as indicated by the smoking signs. NO smoking is permitted in the seating bowl or other areas of the facility.
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to purchase alcohol at the game. There is a two drink maximum per person per visit to our concession stands. Alcohol will not be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated. Sun Life Stadium reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest. Alcohol sales will stop at the end of the third quarter. We ask that you drink responsibly and we encourage the use of a designated driver.
Designated Driver Program
The Miami Dolphins and Sun Life Stadium encourage the use of our Designated Driver Program. From gate opening until the beginning of the second quarter, guests who are able to produce a valid driver's license, and are 21 years of age, are eligible to become "Designated Drivers" for the evening. In return for signing a pledge not to drink alcoholic beverages during the game, and for accepting responsibility for driving other members of the group home, Designated Drivers will receive a coupon redeemable for a free fountain soft drink during the game. Sign up for the Designated Driver Program at Guest Services, located at Sections 128, 156, 214, 242, 428, and 456.
- You are allowed to park where you desire during the first hour after parking gates open. In order to ensure efficiency and a smooth flow of traffic, directive parking will begin one hour after parking gates open. Please follow the directives of parking staff. Occupy only ONE parking space per vehicle. Spaces may not be saved, obstructed, or reserved by guests.
- Tailgate directly behind your vehicle, remaining within the outlined 8’ x 10’ space in which you are parked.
- DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Guests deemed to be unreasonably intoxicated may be ejected from the stadium grounds. Activities that encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol (e.g., funnels, drinking games) will not be permitted and are subject to confiscation. Kegs of beer are not allowed on the property.
- Underage drinking will be illegal. Violators will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Do NOT block the fire lane, which is needed for emergency response vehicles. Box trucks are prohibited, and vehicles may not enter the stadium with anything in tow (e.g., grills, trailers, etc.).
- Commercial catering services are prohibited from operating on stadium grounds.
- Commercial signs and banners are prohibited, and any vehicle bearing obscene graphics or messaging may be denied admission and/or subject to ejection.
- Music must be played at reasonable volume and shall not contain explicit lyrics. Violators may be ejected.
- Gas and charcoal barbeque grills are permitted; however, open fires (e.g., bonfires, pit fires) are prohibited.
- Hot coals and flames must be extinguished promptly after use. Do NOT dispose of charcoal briquettes on the ground. Once briquettes have cooled, place them in a plastic bag and deposit them in a trash bin.
- Vending and solicitation activities are prohibited.
- Clean up your area before entering the stadium so it’s safe for you and others.
- All rules and regulations will be STRICTLY ENFORCED for the safety and convenience of our guests. TO REPORT VIOLATIONS OF TAILGATING OR STADIUM GUIDELINES, PLEASE CALL 305-943-8000 or Text the word “FAN” Issue and location to 69050.
Back To Guest Experience Page