Parking & Tailgating Tips
For the safety and enjoyment of all, Sun Life Stadium and the Miami Dolphins ask that you please adhere to the following parking & tailgating guidelines:
- All parking gates open four (4) hours before kickoff.
- Parking lots close two (2) hours from the conclusion of Regulation play
- You are allowed to park where you desire during the first hour after parking gates open. Directive parking will begin one (1) hour after parking gates open.
- Occupy only ONE (1) parking space per vehicle. Sorry, but no saving spaces allowed.
- Tailgate directly behind your vehicle; Use the 8' x 10' space outlined on the ground.
- Do NOT block the fire lane; The lane is needed for emergency response vehicles.
- No box trucks, trailers, grills in tow, or any catering service may be brought in.
- No kegs are allowed on the property.
- Possession of alcoholic beverages by an underage person is prohibited.
- No generators, home speakers, banners and/or DJ's may be used.
- Please keep music volume low and do not play music with inappropriate language.
- Barbeque grills are allowed; Open flame fires are not permitted.
- Extinguish hot coals before leaving.
- Do NOT dispose of charcoal briquettes on the ground. When cold, place them in a plastic bag and deposit them in a trash bin.
- Clean up your area before entering the stadium so it's safe for you and others.
- If you need towing services, please call the game-day hotline at: (305) 626-7373.
Sun Life Stadium's disabled parking spaces are located on site for easy access to and from the stadium. Disabled parking is located at Gates A, C, E and G. A valid disabled parking pass is required for admission into the disabled parking lots. If all disabled spaces are occupied and subject to capacity in the valet parking areas, Sun Life Stadium will allow disabled guests to use valet parking at no charge. All guests must have a valid pre-paid parking pass or pay the standard parking fee for access to lots.
Valet Parking is a pre-paid service available with certain Club Level Memberships only. Drop off your vehicle by Gate C (North side of stadium) or Gate G (South side of the stadium), depending on your seat/suite location. For more information on valet parking, call 1-888-FINS-TIX (346-7849), option 2.
Please remember that Sun Life Stadium is private property and our rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for the safety and convenience of our Guests.
Back to Guest Experience Page