Prohibited & Allowable Items
To avoid delays at the Gate, and for the safety of our guests, the following items are prohibited:
- Animals (Except for certified animals assisting disabled guests)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Below are the NFL approved bags fans may carry into the stadium: One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” and 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at Gate E designated for this purpose. Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse, providing ample storage capacity.
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, coolers, and hard containers
- Cameras with lenses exceeding 8" in length
- Noise makers, laser pointers, and any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Strollers (Permitted in Suites only. Strollers must enter Gates C or G)
- Umbrellas, poles, or brooms
- Weapons (Firearms, knives, pocket knives, etc.)
The following items are allowed in the stadium:
- Binoculars and binocular cases. Cases must not exceed 14" x 14" x 8" in size.
- Cameras and camera cases. Personal cameras and hand-held video cameras are permitted. Camera cases must not exceed 14" x 14" x 8" in size.
- Beverages - one (1) 16 oz. unopened plastic bottle of water per person is permitted. Bottle must not be frozen. No Other Beverages Permitted.
- Stadium Merchandise - stadium merchandise purchased on the premises is permitted in soft-sided bags not exceeding 14" x 14" x 8" in size.
- Football helmets
Banners And Signs
Banners and signs are permitted, providing they are football related and in good taste, as determined by stadium management. Signs may not be hung or displayed in any way that obstructs another guest's view of the game or stadium advertising signage.
In addition, signs may not be placed such that they would interfere with a player's sight-lines and must not be commercial in nature or utilize wood or metal material or other types of objects for support.
For your enjoyment, still cameras and small video cameras are permitted into the stadium. Guests may not reproduce any film shot at the game for any commercial use without the written permission of the Miami Dolphins and the NFL.
The stadium is not responsible for items left at any of the entry gates. We encourage you to return any disallowed items to your vehicle.
Back To Guest Experience Page