2020-2021 Regular Season Ticketback Terms
Each ticket for a Hard Rock Stadium event is a revocable license that only grants a one-time entry into the stadium and a seat, or if specified on the ticket, a standing location, for the specified event (the "Event") with no right of re-entry. The person seeking entry pursuant to such license, and any accompanying minors ("Holder"), agrees that such ticket license is subject to these terms and conditions ("Terms") and by acceptance and/or use of such ticket for the Event, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agreed to be bound by them. Failure to comply with any of these Terms shall result in forfeiture of such license and all rights arising under it without refund, and shall entitle the NFL, Miami Dolphins, Ltd. and/or South Florida Stadium LLC (individually or collectively, "Management") to pursue all legal remedies available. Admission may be refused or revoked and Holder may be ejected in the sole discretion of Management.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY if admission is refused or revoked, stadium capacity limits result in Holder's ticket(s) being cancelled, or the Event is cancelled and not rescheduled for any reason, is a refund of up to the face value of the ticket set by Management (the "Face Value"). Further, Management's liability for any breach of any term of this ticket shall not exceed the Face Value. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AMOUNT PAID IN EXCESS OF THE FACE VALUE FOR THIS TICKET. ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS TICKET OR THE EVENT SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE JAMS IN MIAMI PURSUANT TO ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES. HOLDER AND MANAGEMENT AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE OR ARBIRTRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, HOLDER MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE STADIUM. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
The date and time of the Event (and the opening of the gates) are subject to change by Management in its sole discretion, and no such change shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy if Holder cannot attend or for any other reason. Holder may be relocated in the sole discretion of Management, and no such relocation shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy if Holder is relocated to a location of comparable Face Value.
Holder agrees to comply with all Management policies, including, without limitation, any security and fan conduct policies, health and safety policies and assessments, and any applicable bag policies. Holder and its belongings may be searched or assessed prior to or upon entry into the stadium. Prohibited items may be confiscated and/or Holder may be denied admission or have his/her admission revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Management. Holder consents to such searches and assessments and waives all claims relating to them. If Holder does not consent to such searches and assessments, Holder acknowledges that Management has the right to deny admission or eject Holder without refund. Management reserves the right to deny admission to or eject any person who Management, in its sole discretion, determines poses a risk to the health and safety of other attendees and/or whose conduct violates these Terms, any applicable code of conduct, or is otherwise disorderly (or complicit in such conduct) without refund.
Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) (1) in any form, any description or account (whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of the Event or related events (collectively, the "Descriptive Data") for any commercial or non-personal, purpose; (2) any photographs, images, videos, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Works") for any commercial or non-personal purpose; or (3) livestreams of any portion of the Event or related events (the "Livestreams"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by causing its to be scanned upon entry, Holder shall be deemed to have signed the ticket and granted to Management an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works, the Livestreams, and, to the extent permitted by law, the Descriptive Data. Holder also grants irrevocable permission to Management and their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees, partners and agents to use, publish, distribute, edit, modify and/or alter Holder's image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, transmission, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS incident to the Event and related events, including the risk of personal injury (including death), the risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof, sickness, or lost, stolen or damaged property, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, however caused, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. BY ENTERING STADIUM PROPERTY, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated or counterfeit tickets and may refuse to honor such tickets. Further, this ticket may not be used for, or in connection with, any form of commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, any advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of Management. Use of this ticket in violation of any law is strictly prohibited and will result in seizure, revocation and/or forfeiture of this license without refund.
RELEASE, WAIVER & COVENANT NOT TO SUE
On behalf of Holder and Holder's Related Persons (defined below), Holder releases (and covenants not to sue) each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims that Holder or any of Holder's Related Persons may have (or hereafter accrue), against any of the Released Parties, that relate to any of the risks, hazards and dangers described above, including without limitation any and all claims that arise out of or relate in any way to (i) Holder's exposure to COVID-19; (ii) Holder's entry into, or presence within or around, the Event (including all risks related thereto, and including without limitation in parking areas or entry gates) or compliance with any protocols applicable to the Event; or (iii) any interaction between Holder and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the Event, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
As used herein:
- "Related Persons" means Holder's heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with Holder (which persons Holder represents have authorized Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of the release herein), and other persons acting or purporting to act on Holder's or their behalf.
- "Released Parties" means: (i) Miami Dolphins, Ltd., South Florida Stadium LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the National Football League and its other professional member clubs, and each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, administrators, designees, licensees, agents, owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors (and all employees of such contractors) and other personnel; (ii) the direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of Hard Rock Stadium and related stadium grounds (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates) ("Stadium"); (iii) all third parties performing services at the Stadium; and (iv) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies and officers, directors, owners, members, managers, partners, employers, employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, insurers, representatives, successors and/or assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons, whether past, present or future and whether in their institutional or personal capacities.
Fan Health Promise
Stay-at-home: Holder agrees that neither Holder, nor anyone in Holder's party, will attend any Event if any one or more of the following is true on the day of such Event:
- Within the prior 14 days, Holder has (or any person in Holder's party or with whom Holder has close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, Holder has (or any person in Holder's party or with whom Holder has close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, Holder has (or any person in Holder's party or with whom Holder has close contact has) travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Ticket Pod Integrity: To help maintain social distancing guidelines, Holder agrees that Holder will not sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of Holder's Event tickets to anyone other than family with whom Holder has been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless Holder is selling, transferring or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e., Holder's full pod of tickets) to one party.
Member Benefits & Policies
Online Payments/Payments by Telephone
Payment made in connection with Memberships are non-refundable, whether made online, in-person, or otherwise except as expressly stated herein. Online bill payments are currently available 24 hours/7 days a week. Please read the instructions below to utilize these payment methods. You will be required to enter your password for either an online or telephone payment. Members are responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of your assigned password. To have a password re-issued the Member of Record can request a reset of the password by logging into Account Manager by entering e-mail address on file and select forgot password. Upon receiving a valid request, TicketMaster will e-mail a temporary password to login and reset.
Please CLICK HERE to read the full Ticketmaster terms and conditions, which apply to all Miami Dolphins game tickets.
To make a payment over the internet:
1. Visit www.MiamiDolphins.com
2. Click the icon at the top right MEMBER.
3. Enter your Member account number and password.
4. Select the invoice and enter your payment information.
To make a telephone payment:
1. Call the Miami Dolphins Office main line 1-888-FINS-TIX.
2. Select the telephone option #1 to speak with a representative Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
Ticketmaster 'Ticket Forwarding' allows the customer of record to cancel a "specified game on the member ticket card" and forward a "Virtual Ticket" to a friend or business associate. The "Virtual Ticket" generates a new barcode and is formatted as a printable file (Adobe Acrobat Required). When printed at home and presented at the gate, the print-at-home ticket allows admission into the stadium. Certain time restrictions and other conditions may apply to Ticket Forwarding. There are no charges for ticket forwarding.
- Please note: ADA sections are reserved for ADA qualified patrons only and their guests. Please see exchange policies outlined on this website for further clarification.
NFL Ticket Exchange: Buy and Sell Dolphins Tickets
The Miami Dolphins and the NFL have partnered with Ticketmaster to allow our Members to post their individual game tickets for re-sale on a team approved website. Once that website is enabled for 2015, Members can log on to their account via Account Manager and select 'SELL.' Upon clicking sell, a new browser window will open to the NFL Ticket Exchange website where Members can post their individual game tickets for sale. Once your posted tickets are purchased, the barcodes on your ticket card for the specified game are cancelled and new barcodes are issued to the buyer.
- Payments/Credits: Once your posted tickets are sold, the amount of the sale price is credited to either your Membership Account, less a 10% fee. Fees and charges for using the Ticket Exchange service are subject to change.
Unless a refund is requested in writing, that credit will remain on your Membership Account and applied to any future post season or renewal payments. If you do not wish to have money from tickets you have resold through NFL Ticket Exchange credited to your Membership account, you may change your Ticket Exchange profile so that any resale money is sent directly to you. NFL Ticket Exchange Customer Service: 1-888-635-5944 or email@example.com.
To go straight to NFL Ticket Exchange now, please CLICK HERE.
- Reminder: The Miami Dolphins Ticket Office and Ticketmaster are the only official outlets for Miami Dolphins ticket sales. Tickets purchased through other avenues may be invalid, counterfeit or stolen and may not be honored.
- If utilizing ADA tickets, please follow the exchange policy prior to posting tickets for re-sale. ADA sections are reserved for ADA qualified patrons and their guests only.
Membership Transfers are limited to an "Immediate Family Member" if a personal account, or an "Affiliate" if a company or corporate account.
Upon divorce or separation, we will honor a stipulation authorizing retention or transfer of membership to one or both of the parties. Without stipulation or agreement, the tickets shall revert to the Miami Dolphins who shall have the right to divide the tickets between the parties or otherwise cancel the account.
Please contact a Membership Service Rep to request a Miami Dolphins Season Membership Transfer Assignment Form or CLICK HERE for the form. Additional terms and conditions apply, as described on the form.
Change of Address
A change of address can be submitted by using any of the following options:
1. Complete and submit the address change form with a valid photo ID.
2. An address change can also be made via fax (305-943-6811) with a copy of a valid photo ID or in person at the Dolphins Ticket Office. Ensure prompt delivery of tickets, notices and other dated information by keeping address and telephone information current on your Membership Account. If you have multiple accounts, please indicate all account numbers that are impacted by the address change. Membership Accounts cannot be changed to or designated as 'in care of' a person or entity
Change of address request used to circumvent the Membership Transfer policy may result in revocation of the applicable Membership Accounts.
MEMBER POLICIES (subject to change from time-to-time)
*1. MEMBER ACCOUNTS. *
A Miami Dolphins Membership is a revocable license issued annually by Miami Dolphins, Ltd. ("Miami Dolphins" or "Dolphins"), as licensor. Payments made in connection with Memberships are non-refundable, whether made online, in-person, or otherwise, except as expressly stated herein. If a Membership is revoked by Dolphins without cause, Member's exclusive remedy shall be a refund of any amounts paid for which no corresponding Membership benefits have been provided, which refund determinations shall be made by Dolphins in sole discretion. Members shall not be entitled to any refund in any other circumstance, including, without limitation, if the Dolphins revoke my Membership for cause, which shall include, without limitation: (i) failure to make timely payments, (ii) violation of any Miami Dolphins or stadium policies, as amended from time-to-time, including, without limitation, unruly or inappropriate behavior by me or any person that utilizes my tickets, which determination shall be made by the Dolphins in their sole discretion; (iii) resale of tickets for an amount less than face value. Memberships and Member are subject to the terms, conditions and policies (including the "Fan Code of Conduct"), established from time to time by the Dolphins. The current policies may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by the Dolphins. Any modifications or new policies will be effective when adopted. Members should not rely upon or have any expectation that the policies presently applicable will be applicable at any time in the future.
*2. LICENSE FROM YEAR-TO-YEAR (RENEWAL). *
Members are valued customers of the Dolphins, the Dolphins will diligently attempt to accommodate its customers. However, the opportunity to license a Membership from year-to-year, at any seat location, is a privilege granted by the Dolphins, which may be revoked at any time. Neither a Membership, nor the opportunity to license a Membership from year-to-year, constitutes any form of legal or equitable right, including without limitation an express or implied contract, lease, option, right of first refusal, implied trust, or expectancy interest. There is no automatic right to license a Membership from year-to-year, nor is there any guarantee that this privilege will be offered or granted by the Dolphins. Members should not form any manner of reliance on the privilege to license a Membership or Miami Dolphins tickets from year-to-year, nor can there be any prescriptive right to license a Membership annually. The privilege to license a Membership and Miami Dolphins tickets from year-to-year is not "property" and creates no property rights whatsoever under state statutory or common law or under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Additionally, seat location shall be subject to change by the Dolphins in its sole discretion.
*3. IMPERMISSIBLE TRANSFERS. *
Except as expressly set forth in this section, Membership and accounts are nontransferable, including without limitation assignment or transfer to a third-party, change of names (except upon submission of a marriage certificate or court order evidencing the same), or purported assignments to an "in care of" status. A Member may not either voluntarily or by operation of law, assign, encumber, sublicense, or otherwise transfer a Membership (collectively, "Transfer"), EXCEPT that a Member shall be permitted to Transfer a Membership (i) to an Affiliate if the Member is a partnership, corporation or limited liability company; or (ii) to Immediate Family Members as further described in the Miami Dolphins Membership Transfer Assignment Form. Membership shall not be deemed to be property of an estate in bankruptcy and are not transferable under the United States Bankruptcy Code. In the event that a Member files for protection under any chapter of Bankruptcy Code, the subject Membership shall immediately become void and of no further force and effect, and the Dolphins shall be entitled to resell the Membership to a third-party in its sole and complete discretion.
If the Member of Record is deceased, the court appointed Personal Representative may transfer the Membership to one or more of the deceased Season Ticket Account Member's Immediate Family Members as defined above. The Personal Representative must provide documentation by the courts authorizing him or her to act in that capacity and information or documentation to demonstrate that the transferee Member is an Immediate Family Member.
*4. REVOCATION OF SEASON TICKET ACCOUNT – DISPUTES. *
The Dolphins reserves the right to revoke any Membership or Member Account without cause. In any dispute concerning Membership or Member Account, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover the costs and expenses incurred in connection with such dispute, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees. There are no refunds or exchanges on amounts paid in connection with a Membership.
5. AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT INFORMATION
The Dolphins will fully meet and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and its implementing regulations to ensure that patrons with disabilities received full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services facilities, privileges advantages or accommodations provided by the Miami Dolphins and its home stadium. Additional information regarding ADA-issues is available on the ADA section of the stadium website, or by calling 1-888-FINS-TIX and asking to speak with our ADA Coordinator. You may also email our ADA Coordinator at Cdecatrel@dolphins.com or visit the fully accessible Miami Dolphins ticket office located at 347 Don Shula Drive, Miami Gardens, FL 33056, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Playoffs are at an additional cost above and beyond your annual Membership cost. Members shall have the opportunity to purchase the seats associated with their Membership for Dolphins home playoff games, with the exception of any Super Bowl games, which shall be governed by NFL rules. Except as expressly set forth herein, terms and conditions governing Members' rights to purchase of playoff tickets shall be determined by the Dolphins in their sole discretion prior to the end of the regular season and may be amended from time-to-time.
7. RIGHT TO CONTACT
Members agree to receive pre-recorded/artificial voice messages calls and/or use of an automatic dialing device, text messages and/or emails from the Miami Dolphins, SFS Events, LLC, South Florida Stadium LLC, and their affiliates and partners, at any telephone number or email address that have been provided to Dolphins or that Dolphins and/or their partners or affiliates have otherwise obtained, which could result in charges to me. Dolphins and/or their partners or affiliates may place such calls, texts or emails to (i) notify members regarding upcoming appointments, (ii) notify members of upcoming Miami Dolphins and other Stadium events, (iii) troubleshoot problems with accounts, (iv) resolve a dispute, (v) collect a debt, or (vi) as otherwise necessary to service member accounts or enforce this agreement, Dolphins policies, applicable law, or any other agreement Dolphins and/or their partners or affiliates may have with members. The ways in which members may provide Dolphins and/or their partners or affiliates a telephone number or email address include, but are not limited to, providing the information at account opening, adding the information to an account at a later time, or providing it to any employees, partners, or affiliates. I consent to receive SMS or text messages and understand that I will be responsible for any standard telephone minute and text charges if I am contacted. I understand that I may revoke this express consent at any time by calling Dolphins at: (305) 943-8000.
8. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION & ARBITRATION
All matters relating in any manner to this Agreement, including attending any Miami Dolphins events, shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions of such law. You (and the user(s) of your tickets for any particular match or event) at Hard Rock Stadium, agree that any dispute between or among you, your attorneys, agents, successors, heirs, and assigns, guests, or any other person who uses tickets issued to you to attend an event, and Dolphins, South Florida Stadium LLC, and any of their parents, subsidiaries, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, concessionaires and independent contractors relating to your tickets, or any issues that may arise in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Florida before one arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to JAMS' Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The arbitration proceedings and arbitration award shall be maintained by the parties as strictly confidential, except as is otherwise required by court order or as is necessary to confirm, vacate or enforce the award and for disclosure in confidence to the parties' respective attorneys, tax advisors and senior management and to family members of a party who is an individual. In addition, you specifically waive the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim. You understand that the arbitrator's decision will be final and binding, and that other rights that you may have if you went to court may not be available in arbitration.
NFL Stadium Bag Policy
The NFL has instituted a safety policy for all stadiums that will make the security process more efficient and effective. The Miami Dolphins are committed to ensuring the fan experience is second to none, and the safety of our guests at our stadium is essential to maintaining this experience.
The safety policy affects the type and size of bags that are permitted into the stadium – not the items that fans normally need to bring to a game. Fans may continue to carry pocket items such as keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets and credit cards. Fans wishing to purchase Miami Dolphins branded approved bags can visit the team store at the stadium.
Below are the NFL approved bags fans may carry into the stadium:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12" by 6" and 12" or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar.)
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the East Gate for this purpose
- Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse, providing ample storage capacity.
Fans will continue to be able to tailgate with their usual items in the parking lots. Items such as smart phones, binoculars and cameras will still be permitted into the stadium. However, binocular and camera cases are prohibited. This policy is meant to speed up the process of entering the stadium along with increasing security measures. The NFL and the Miami Dolphins are committed to protecting public safety at our stadium. This is an important step in achieving that. For more information on the policy please visit NFL.com/allclear This policy is subject to change upon notice.
Code of Conduct
Every fan who visits our stadium deserves the best possible experience. You can contribute to a great experience by conducting yourself appropriately at all times and making sure anyone who uses your tickets does the same. For the enjoyment and safety of all, the following behaviors are prohibited:
- Interfering with others' enjoyment of the game
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
- Displays of affection inappropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent messages or signs or clothing
- Clothing that is inappropriate or offensive
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by the Guest's actions
- Failing to follow the instructions of Stadium Personnel or Law Enforcement
- Smoking in the seating bowl, concourse, or other non-designated areas
- Standing for extended periods of time. Please refrain from behavior detracting from the enjoyment of fellow fans. Spontaneous reactions to exciting plays are expected and encouraged, but your continued standing while other guest are sitting is not permitted.
- Other behavior and conduct deemed objectionable by stadium personnel
On game days, all Members and Guests are encouraged to report any violation of this Code of Conduct. You can report such incidents by informing an Usher, Police Officer, or any member of the stadium Guest Services Staff. In addition, you can discreetly report unruly fans from your seat by texting "FAN" ISSUE AND LOCATION to 69050 from any compatible mobile device subject to fees and rates established by your service provider, and the information will be relayed to stadium security.
Any Member or Guest who violates this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, Membership revocation and possible arrest.
Miami Dolphins Football
For your convenience, our stadium parking lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff. To avoid delays, arrive early and please follow the direction of the parking attendants and police officers. Parking lots close 1.5 hours prior to the conclusion of regulation play.
The stadium has disabled parking spaces located on site for easy access to and from the stadium. Disabled parking is located at North, South, East and West Gates. A valid disabled parking pass is required for admission into the disabled parking lots. All guests must have a valid pre-paid parking pass or pay the standard parking fee for access to lots.
For the safety and enjoyment of all, our stadium asks that you please follow the written and verbal instructions of stadium personnel, posted signs, and these tailgating guidelines:
- You are allowed to park where you desire in the parking areas for which you have a valid parking pass during the first hour after parking gates open. In order to ensure efficiency and a smooth flow of traffic, directive parking will begin one hour after parking gates open for Miami Dolphins game. For Miami Hurricanes games, directive parking will be in effect from when lots open. Please follow the directives of parking staff.
- Occupy only ONE parking space per vehicle. Spaces may not be saved, obstructed or reserved by guests.
- Tailgate directly behind your vehicle using the designated 8'x10' space outlined on the ground.
- Drink Responsibly. Guests deemed to be unreasonably intoxicated may be ejected from the stadium grounds. Activities that encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol (e.g. funnels, drinking games) will not be permitted and are subject to confiscations.
- Kegs of beer are not allowed on the property.
- Underage drinking is illegal. Violators will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Do not block the fire lane, which is needed for emergency response vehicles.
- Box trucks are prohibited and vehicles may not enter the stadium with anything in-tow (e.g., grills, trailers, etc.).
- Commercial catering services are prohibited from operation on stadium grounds.
- Commercials signs and banners and other commercial activities are prohibited.
- Any vehicle baring obscene graphics or messages may be denied admission and/or subject to ejection.
- Music must be played at reasonable volume and shall not contain explicit lyrics. Violators may be ejected. No professional DJ setups are permitted in parking lots.
- Gas and charcoal barbeque grills are permitted; however, open fires (e.g., bonfires, pit fires) are prohibited. You are solely responsible for any damage caused by any use of grills or other tailgate activities.
- Hot coals and flames must be extinguished promptly after use. Do not dispose of charcoal briquettes on the ground. Once briquettes have cooled, place them in a plastic bag and deposit them in a trash bin. You are solely responsible for any damage caused by any use of grills or other tailgate activities.
- Vending and solicitation activities are prohibited.
- Clean up your area before entering the stadium so it's safe for you and others.
- All rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for the safety and convenience of our guests.
Please remember that our stadium is private property and our rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for the safety and convenience of our guests. These rules and regulations are subject to change.
2020-2021 Parking Pass Terms
USE OF THIS HARD ROCK STADIUM ("STADIUM") PARKING PASS IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND STADIUM POLICIES, AVAILABLE AT HTTPS://HARDROCKSTADIUM.COM/STADIUM-POLICY/ AND HTTPS://HARDROCKSTADIUM.COM/PARKING-TRANSPORTATION/ (COLLECTIVELY, THE "WEBSITE") AND INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. BY ACCEPTING THIS PARKING PASS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES.
This parking pass is a revocable license to access one (1) parking spot in the area designated by your parking pass while lots are open, and subject to availability. The sole and exclusive remedy if admission is refused or withdrawn, or if the applicable event is cancelled and not replayed, is a refund of the amount paid to Stadium for this parking pass.
Parking. Parking lots open four (4) hours prior to kick-off and close ninety (90) minutes after the game. You may be redirected to a different lot if your designated lot is full when you arrive, which determination shall be made in Stadium's sole discretion. Failure to prominently display your parking pass or comply with Stadium policies may result in the immediate revocation of your parking privileges. Neither the Stadium nor the event host is responsible for damaged, lost or stolen property. DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR VEHICLE!
PARKING POLICIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE BEFORE ATTENDING EACH EVENT. THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE SUBORDINATE TO ANY TERMS SET FORTH ON THE WEBSITE.
Accessible Parking. Accessible parking spots are available for those with a valid disabled parking placard and matching photo ID. There are accessible spots located in both the inner and outer parking lots. YOU MUST PRE-PURCHASE AN INNER LOT "ADA RESERVED" PARKING PASS IN ORDER TO PARK IN AN INNER LOT ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPOT. If you have a disabled placard and an outer lot parking pass (e.g., yellow pass or cash stub), you must park in an accessible spot in the outer lot. ADA Reserved parking passes can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com.
Tailgating. To the extent tailgating is allowed, which determination shall be made in the Stadium's sole discretion on a game-by-game basis, please (i) tailgate directly behind your vehicle; (ii) do not save spaces; (iii) do not block lanes with tents or other items; (iv) keep music volume low; (v) extinguish hot coals with water; (vi) clean up your area before entering the game; and (vi) always exercise caution and keep a proper lookout for tailgate equipment and uneven surfaces. No kegs allowed and NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE.
No Drones. The use of unmanned aircraft systems and other remotely controlled aircraft or ground vehicles is strictly prohibited.
Report Unruly Fan Behavior. Should you encounter any problems, please: (i) notify the nearest usher, police officer or guest services staff member; and (ii) send a text to 69050 and type the word FAN followed by a space and your explanation of the situation.