- The Dolphins will have three new starters on the offensive line against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
- Zach Sterup will start at left tackle, Sam Young will be at right tackle and Jake Brendel will be at left guard. It will be Brendel's first NFL start.
- The three will start for, respectively, Laremy Tunsil, Ja'Wuan James and Ted Larsen, all of whom will be inactive because of injuries.
- Wesley Johnson and Isaac Asiata, who was promoted from the practice squad Friday, will be the backup offensive linemen against the Packers.
- Tight end A.J. Derby will be back in the lineup after missing the past six games because of a foot injury.
- Derby hasn't played since the Week 3 victory against the Oakland Raiders.
- Linebacker Kiko Alonso and wide receiver Jakeem Grant both will be in the lineup after being listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week.
- Along with three offensive linemen, quarterback Ryan Tannehill and defensive end Charles Harris already has been ruled out Friday. The other Dolphins inactives are defensive end Jonathan Woodard and rookie tight end Durham Smythe.
- The list of Packers inactives includes QB Tim Boyle, WR Randall Cobb, CB Kevin King, CB Will Redmond, S Ibraheim Campbell and G/T Alex Light. The Packers have only six inactives because they currently have 52 players on their active roster.
- The Dolphins will wear white jerseys with aqua pants.
- The forecast for Green Bay from 4-8 p.m., according to AccuWeather, calls for cloudy skies with from 31-33 and a "feel" between 25-27 degrees. There is no precipitation in the forecast,which calls for winds of 7-8 mph.
Top Quotes - Players | Media Availability - May 17
Dolphins cornerbacks Nik Needham and Noah Igbinoghene, running back Sony Michel, wide receiver River Cracraft, tackle Liam Eichenberg and linebacker Jerome Baker with the media following today's second OTA practice. Check out the top quotes from their media availabilities.