• 2016 Pro Bowl selection.
• 2015 Pro Bowl selection.
• 2015 2nd-team All-Pro.
• 2015 PFWA All-NFC team.
• 2014 Pro Bowl selection.
• 2014 1st-team All-Pro.
• 2014 PFWA All-NFC team.
• 2013 2nd-team All-Pro.
• 2013 PFWA All-NFC team.
• 2012 Pro Bowl selection.
• 2010 Offensive Lineman of the Year by the NFL
• Played in 147 career games with 137 starts.
• Won Super Bowl XLV with Green Bay at the end of the 2010 season.
• Has gone an entire season without allowing a sack on 3 different occasions (2010, 2014 and 2016).
• Started 13 playoff games and allowed 1 sack and was flagged for 2 penalties.
• During his 8 seasons in Green Bay (2008-15), the Packers were 3rd in the NFL in total touchdowns (417) and 5th in yards per game (371.7).
• 4-year letterman (2004-07) and 3-year starter.
CAREER: Played in 50 games with 43 starts.
• Joined his classmate Keith Shologan as the 1st 2 players in school history to appear in 50 games.
• Helped lead a resurgence of the program, going from an 0-11 season as a freshman (2004) to winning the school’s 1st conference
championship as a senior (2007).
SENIOR (2007): Started all 14 games, earning 10 starts at right tackle, 3 at right guard and 1 at left guard.
• 1st-team All-Conference USA.
• Helped school win its 1st conference title.
• Blocked for an offense that set school records for points (501) and rushing yards (3,287).
• Paved the way for RB Kevin Smith to total the 2nd-most single-season rushing yards in NCAA history (2,567).
JUNIOR (2006): Started all 12 games at right tackle.
SOPHOMORE (2005): Started all 13 games at right tackle.
TRUE FRESHMAN (2004): Played in all 11 games with 4 starts at right guard.
• Hosted the Josh Sitton Holiday Shopping Event for several years, buying gifts for children to help support the PALS Program of Brown County, Wis.
• Through his contracting company, Bear General Contractors, has helped sponsor an annual football camp for kids in Pensacola and also helped sponsor a dinner to raise money for a Pensacola homeless shelter.
• Participated in several team community initiatives, including the Packers Tailgate Tour, several charity golf tournaments and the Jordy Nelson Celebrity Softball Game.
• Traveled to Montana to attend the Doug Betters Whitefish Winter Classic, an annual event held by the former Dolphins defensive end to benefit children in need of pediatric medical treatment.
• Regularly hosts football camps in his hometown.
• Is a board member of the Studer Community Institute, which raises awareness for brain development in children ages 0-4 years old.
• Appeared in the movie Pitch Perfect 2 in 2015 with 4 of his Packers teammates.
• Partnered with his good friend, Chris Jaubert, to start Bear General Contractors in Lafayette, La. in 2014.
• Moved the company’s headquarters to Pensacola, Fla. in 2016.
• Married to Kristen. • PRONUNCIATION: Last name is pronounced SITT-en. • MAJOR: Criminal justice.