|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||1||1||0||0||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||1||1||0||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 1-8 Points|
Center Ted Larsen is in his ninth NFL season.
• Played in 110 career games with 73 starts.
COLLEGE (NC STATE):
• 4-year letterman (2006-09) and 2-year starter.
CAREER: Played in 48 games with 30 starts.
• Spent first two seasons playing defense and totaled 52 tackles (36 solo), 5 sacks, 1 pass defensed and 1 forced fumble.
• Moved from defensive tackle to center after his sophomore season (2007).
SENIOR (2009): Started all 12 games at center.
• 2nd-team All-ACC.
JUNIOR (2008): Started all 13 games at center.
• Won the school’s Most Outstanding Offensive Lineman Award.
• Moved from defensive tackle to center.
SOPHOMORE (2007): Played in 12 games with 2 starts at defensive tackle; 22 tackles (18 solo), 3
sacks, 1 pass defensed and 1 forced fumble.
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2006): Played in 11 games with 3 starts at defensive tackle; 30 tackles (18 solo) and 2 sacks.
• Redshirted in 2005.
• Pulled 3 teenagers to safety after their kayaks capsized from choppy waters in the Gulf of Mexico in April 2011.
• Is a private pilot in his spare time.
• MAJOR: History and economics.