|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||1|
Opponents by Group
|vs Own Division||6||4||2||2||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|Outside Own Division||10||7||6||1||0||0|
|vs AFC Teams||12||9||7||2||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|vs NFC Teams||4||2||1||1||0||0|
Opponents by Team
|Green Bay Packers||1||1||0||1||0||0|
|New England Patriots||2||3||2||1||0||0|
|New York Jets||2||0||0||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|U.S. Bank Stadium||1||1||1||0||0||0|
|Hard Rock Stadium||8||3||3||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|Lucas Oil Stadium||1||3||3||0||0||0|
|Paul Brown Stadium||1|
|New Era Field||1||1||0||1||0||0|
Cornerback Walt Aikens is in his fifth NFL season.
• Played in 62 career games with 4 starts.
• 31 tackles (24 solo), 1 interception and 1 pass defensed.
• 30 special teams tackles (23 solo) and 1 forced fumble.
• Missed just 2 games in his 4-year NFL career.
• Recorded the first defensive 2-point conversion in Dolphins history when he returned a blocked PAT vs. Arizona (12/11/16).
• 3-year starter (2011-13).
• Transferred from Illinois after his freshman season (2009).
CAREER (AT LIBERTY): Played in 34 games with 31 starts for Liberty; 162 tackles (120 solo), 3 sacks, 7 interceptions, 20 passes defensed and 6 forced fumbles.
SENIOR (2013 AT LIBERTY): Started in 12 games with 10 starts; 62 tackles (50 solo), 3 interceptions, 6 passes defensed, 3.5 tackles for loss and 1 sack; 2 punt returns for 2 yards (1.0 avg.); 2 kickoff returns for 57 yards (28.5 avg.).
• His 62 tackles were tied for the team lead.
• 1st-team All-Big South.
JUNIOR (2012 AT LIBERTY): Played in 11 games with 10 starts; 51 tackles (39 solo), 1 interception, 6 passes defensed and 3 forced fumbles; 4 punt returns for 42 yards (10.5 avg.).
• His 51 tackles led the team’s defensive backs.
• His 3 forced fumbles were tied for most in the conference.
• 2nd-team All-Big South.
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2011 AT LIBERTY):
Started all 11 games; 49 tackles (31 solo), 3 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles and 2 sacks.
• 2nd-team All-Big South.
SOPHOMORE (2010): Redshirted after transferring to Liberty
TRUE FRESHMAN (2009 AT ILLINOIS): Played in 10 games with 5 starts; 32 tackles (26 solo) and 2 passes defensed.
• All-Big Ten Freshman team.
• Has been an advocate for the American Diabetes Association since joining the NFL.
• Became an ambassador for the Police Athletic/ Activities League in 2018.
• Served as the Miami Dolphins correspondent at the 2017 and 2018 Pro Bowls in Orlando, Florida.
• Participated in a media combine in 2017, gaining experience with local TV and radio stations.
• MAJOR: Kinesiology.