Special Teams | Miami Dolphins
The Miami Dolphins Special Teams is a unique volunteer organization created to enlist and mobilize the ongoing services of the community with the Miami Dolphins staff, players, and alumni. The mission of the Special Teams is to offer hands-on services to communities and families in need, to partner with existing organizations on worthwhile social, civic and charitable programs, to provide assistance at Miami Dolphins Foundation events, and to support community efforts in times of emergency.
Special Teams contributions to the Community:
- More than 254,000 community service hours completed.
- $5,611,080 – Value to the South Florida and Mexico communities.
- 20,000-plus individuals have volunteered with our program.
- More than 3 million meals packed and distributed to the South Florida community.
- Contact us via email at Volunteers@Dolphins.com or call 305-943-7900
Dolphins Cancer Challenge
The Miami Dolphins Special Teams volunteers have supported the Dolphins Cancer Challenge since its inception in 2010. This Tri-County cycling and 5k Walk event continues to grow and involves over 2,600 cyclists/walkers and 500+ volunteers who join together in an effort to help tackle cancer one mile at a time. The DCC has risen over $27.5 million for cancer research at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
For more information regarding the Dolphins Cancer Challenge and how to get involved please visit **DolphinsCancerChallenge.com**.