- The Dolphins will have both of their starting tackles in the lineup when they face the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.
- **Laremy Tunsil** and **Ja’Wuan James** both will be active after missing the game against the Green Bay Packers on Nov. 11 because of knee injury.
- James was listed as questionable on the final injury report, while Tunsil did not get a game status designation.
- Wide receivers **DeVante Parker** and **Danny Amendola** both will be active after being listed as questionable Friday.
- Parker left the Green Bay game two weeks ago with a shoulder injury, while Amendola was listed with a hamstring injury.
- As Head Coach Adam Gase announced during the week, quarterback **Ryan Tannehill** will be back in the lineup and make his first start since the Week 5 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- With Tannehill back, **David Fales** will be inactive.
- Defensive end **Charles Harris**, like Tannehill, will play for the first time since the Week 5 game at Cincinnati.
- The 2017 first-round pick had been sidelined by a calf injury.
- Guard **Ted Larsen** will be active after missing the Green Bay game because of a neck injury, but **Jake Brendel** again will start at left guard.
- Brendel will be appearing in his third game after coming off injured reserve.
- Tight end **A.J. Derby**, who returned against Green Bay after missing six games because of a foot injury, will be inactive.
- He was listed as questionable Friday with foot/knee injuries.
- Along with Fales and Derby, the Dolphins inactives will be G **Isaac Asiata**, C **Wesley Johnson**, T **Zach Sterup**, DE **Jonathan Woodard** and WR **Jakeem Grant**, who remains on the active roster though he's expected to miss the rest of the season with an Achilles injury.
- The list of Colts inactives includes tight ends Mo Alie-Cox, Ryan Hewitt and Erik Swoope, along with starting center Ryan Kelly, G/T Denzelle Good, DT Hassan Ridgeway and RB Jonathan Williams.
- The Dolphins will wear white jerseys with aqua pants.
Pregame Notes | Dolphins at Colts
Nov 25, 2018 at 03:13 PM