- Defensive end Cameron Wake and cornerback Bobby McCain both will be back in the Dolphins lineup when they face the Detroit Lions at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday.
- Wake and McCain each missed the past two games because of knee injuries.
- Rookie tight end Mike Gesicki is expected to make his third start of the season at tight end.
- A.J. Derby, who is listed as the starter on the depth chart, will be inactive for a fourth consecutive game because of a foot injury.
- Wide receiver DeVante Parker will be inactive for the fifth time in seven games this season.
- Parker was listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week because of a quadricep injury.
- Along with Derby and Parker, the Dolphins inactives will include the three players who were ruled out Friday — QB Ryan Tannehill, DE Jonathan Woodard and DE Charles Harris — as well as safety Maurice Smith and tackle Sam Young.
- Defensive tackle Akeem Spence, who played last season for the Lions, will serve as a game captain, joining season captains Ryan Tannehill, Kenny Stills, Walt Aikens and McCain.
- The list of Lions inactives includes OL Andrew Donnal, CB Lenzy Pipkins, DE Ezekiel Ansah, WR Brandon Powell, RB Theo Riddick, DE Kerry Hyder and G Joe Dahl.
- The Dolphins will wear their all-white uniforms.
- The forecast for the area around Hard Rock Stadium, according to AccuWeather, calls for showers in the 1 p.m. hour and partly cloudy skies from 2-4 p.m. with temperatures of 90 or 91, a "feel" of between 96-98 and winds of 9 mph.
Roster Moves: Miami Dolphins Sign One, Place Four on Active/Physically Unable to Perform
The Miami Dolphins today announced that they have signed guard Tyler Marz and placed offensive lineman D.J. Fluker, wide receiver DeVante Parker, linebacker Elandon Roberts and wide receiver Preston Williams on the active/physically unable to perform list. They also placed tackle Larnel Coleman on the reserve/COVID-19 list.