- Defensive end **Cameron Wake** and cornerback **Bobby McCain** both will be back in the Dolphins lineup when they face the Detroit Lions at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday.
- Wake and McCain each missed the past two games because of knee injuries.
- Rookie tight end **Mike Gesicki** is expected to make his third start of the season at tight end.
- **A.J. Derby**, who is listed as the starter on the depth chart, will be inactive for a fourth consecutive game because of a foot injury.
- Wide receiver **DeVante Parker** will be inactive for the fifth time in seven games this season.
- Parker was listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week because of a quadricep injury.
- Along with Derby and Parker, the Dolphins inactives will include the three players who were ruled out Friday — QB **Ryan Tannehill**, DE **Jonathan Woodard** and DE **Charles Harris** — as well as safety **Maurice Smith** and tackle **Sam Young**.
- Defensive tackle **Akeem Spence**, who played last season for the Lions, will serve as a game captain, joining season captains Ryan Tannehill, **Kenny Stills**, **Walt Aikens** and McCain.
- The list of Lions inactives includes OL Andrew Donnal, CB Lenzy Pipkins, DE Ezekiel Ansah, WR Brandon Powell, RB Theo Riddick, DE Kerry Hyder and G Joe Dahl.
- The Dolphins will wear their all-white uniforms.
- The forecast for the area around Hard Rock Stadium, according to AccuWeather, calls for showers in the 1 p.m. hour and partly cloudy skies from 2-4 p.m. with temperatures of 90 or 91, a "feel" of between 96-98 and winds of 9 mph.
Pregame Notes | Dolphins vs. Lions
Oct 21, 2018 at 11:44 AM