COLLEGE (PENN STATE):
• 4-year letterman (2014-17) and 3-year starter.
CAREER: Played in 51 games with 36 starts; 129 receptions for 1,481 yards (11.5 avg.) and 15 TDs.
• Finished his career with at least 1 reception in 27 straight games.
• His 129 receptions were 9th overall in Penn State history and the most among tight ends.
• His 1,481 receiving yards were the most in Penn State history by a tight end and 17th by a player at any position.
• His 15 receiving TDs were the most in Penn State history by a tight end and 9th by a player at any position.
SENIOR (2017): Started all 13 games; 57 receptions for 563 yards (9.9 avg.) and 9 TDs.
• 2nd-team All-American.
• 1st-team All-Big Ten.
• Finalist for the John Mackey Award (nation’s top tight end).
• His 9 receiving TDs were 3rd in the Big Ten and the most by a tight end in Penn State history.
• His 4.4 receptions per game were 6th in the Big Ten.
• Finished 3rd in receptions (57), 4th in receiving TDs (9) and 5th in receiving yards (563) among FBS tight ends.
• Caught a TD pass in 5 straight games.
JUNIOR (2016): Started all 14 games; 48 receptions for 679 yards (14.2 avg.) and 5 TDs.
• 3rd-team All-American.
• 2nd-team All-Big Ten.
• His 48 receptions led the Big Ten and were 7th nationally among tight ends.
• His 679 receiving yards led all Big Ten tight ends, were 7th nationally at the position and set a single-season tight end school record.
SOPHOMORE (2015): Played in 11 games with 8 starts; 13 receptions for 125 yards (9.6 avg.) and 1 TD.
TRUE FRESHMAN (2014): Played in all 13 games with 1 start; 11 receptions for 114 yards (10.4 avg.).
• Big Ten All-Freshman Team.
• PRONUNCIATION: Last name is pronounced guh-sick-EE. • MAJOR: Advertising and public relations.