- Three Dolphins players could be in line to make their NFL debut Sunday against the New England Patriots.
- Running back Patrick Laird, guard Shaq Calhoun and cornerback Ken Webster all will be active after being inactive for the season opener.
- Defensive end Charles Harris, safety Bobby McCain and center Daniel Kilgore all will be active after being listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week.
- The other player listed as questionable Friday was linebacker Trent Harris, and he will be inactive for a second consecutive game.
- Safety Reshad Jones (ankle) and wide receiver Albert Wilson (hip/calf) were ruled out Friday because of injuries, and they will be joined on the inactive list by RB Myles Gaskin, C/G Chris Reed, T Isaiah Price and G/T Bryan Witzmann, who signed with the Dolphins on Saturday.
- The New England inactives will be CB Joejuan Williams, DL Deatrich Wise, RB Brandon Bolden, RB Damien Harris, WR Jakobi Meyers, OL Jermaine Eluemunor and T Marcus Cannon.
- The honorary captains for the game will be Mark Duper and John Offerdahl.
- The Dolphins will be wearing their all-white throwback uniforms
- The forecast for Miami Gardens from 1 to 4 p.m. calls for temperatures of 90 and 91 degrees with a percent chance of precipitation between 34 and 40 percent. The "real feel" temperatures will be 102 and 103 degrees, the same forecast as for the Baltimore season opener.
Pregame Notes | Dolphins vs. Patriots
Sep 15, 2019 at 11:56 AM