Thank you for your interest in the Project Change Scholarship. Please read the following in its entirely prior to starting the application. Once you open the application, you will need to complete the entire application prior to submitting. The application does not permit you to save and come back later to complete.
The social justice grant program created by the Miami Dolphins will earmark funds to impact organizations in need that are involved in community engagement, education or justice reform. The grant program will be guided by an advisory committee of Dolphins players and staff. The social justice grant program is a part of a yearly fund for advocacy and social justice programs created by Stephen Ross and Dolphins players.
Social Justice Grant Guidelines
- Must be a 501-c-3 organization.
- This grant is not intended to fund your entire organization. This grant is only intended to fund a specific social justice initiative/program administered through your nonprofit organization.
- Only one submission per organization/nonprofit.
- Maximum funding request is $25,000. Grants awards will range from $5,000-25,000.
Social Justice Grant Submission Requirements
Please compile the following documents and save them as individual documents. You will need to upload all of these documents separately throughout the application process. Here is a checklist of the documents you will need to upload when submitting your application:
- Your nonprofit’s IRS 501-c-3 designation letter.
- Description of the social justice initiative/program this grant will fund. Please note this grant is not intended to fund your entire organization. This grant is only intended to fund a specific social justice initiative/program administered through your nonprofit organization.
- Anticipated and measurable goals and objectives for the specific social justice initiative/program to be funded.
- Anticipated budget for the specific social justice initiative/program to be funded by this grant.
- I-990 from past 2 years.
Social Justice Grant Review Process
September - Applications available online
February 28 - Applications due by 11:59 pm EST
March/April - Evaluations complete
April/May - Recipients announced