- Wide receiver **Kenny Stills** will be back in the lineup when the Dolphins face the New York Jets on Sunday.
- Still was listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week after missing the game against Houston on Oct. 25 because of a groin injury.
- Stills met with Head Coach Adam Gase and wide receivers coach Ben Johnson on the field after doing some running Sunday morning and then jogged into the locker room.
- Linebacker **Mike Hull** and guard/center **Jake Brendel** both will be active for the first time this season.
- Hull and Brendel both were activated from injured reserve this week.
- Rookie secod-round **Mike Gesicki** again is expected to start at tight place in place of **A.J. Derby**.
- Derby will miss his sixth consecutive game because of a foot injury sustained in the game against Oakland in Week 3. He was listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week.
- Cornerback **Xavien Howard** will be in the starting lineup after being listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week.
- Howard has started every game this season.
- Along with Derby, the Dolphins inactives will include the two players ruled out Friday: quarterback **Ryan Tannehill** and defensive end **Charles Harris**.
- Also inactive will LB **Martrell Spaight**, C/G **Wesley Johnson**, DE **Jonathan Woodard** and T **Sam Young**.
- Running back **Frank Gore** and linebacker **Raekwon McMillan** will serve as game captains, joining season captains **Bobby McCain**, **Walt Aikens** and **John Denney**.
- The list of Jets inactives includes CB Trumaine Johnson, CB Derrick Jones, LB Kevin Pierre-Louis, OL Dakota Dozier, OLB Frankie Luvu, TE Neal Sterling and DL Folorunso Fatukasi.
- The Dolphins will wear aqua jerseys for the first time in the 2018 regular season. Those will be matched with white pants.
- The forecast for Miami Gardens from 1-4 p.m., according to AccuWeather, calls for cloudy skies with temperatures of 85-86 and a "feel" between 93-95 degrees. Chance of rain is 20 percent and the wind will be 13 mph.
Game Recap: Dolphins Improve to 9-3 with Dominant 45-15 Victory over Commanders
Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa threw for 280 yards and two touchdowns of 60+ yards to wide receiver Tyreek Hill as Miami jumped out to a 31-7 halftime lead and eventually came away with a 45-15 victory over the Washington Commanders Sunday afternoon at FedExField.