- Wide receiver Kenny Stills will be back in the lineup when the Dolphins face the New York Jets on Sunday.
- Still was listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week after missing the game against Houston on Oct. 25 because of a groin injury.
- Stills met with Head Coach Adam Gase and wide receivers coach Ben Johnson on the field after doing some running Sunday morning and then jogged into the locker room.
- Linebacker Mike Hull and guard/center Jake Brendel both will be active for the first time this season.
- Hull and Brendel both were activated from injured reserve this week.
- Rookie secod-round Mike Gesicki again is expected to start at tight place in place of A.J. Derby.
- Derby will miss his sixth consecutive game because of a foot injury sustained in the game against Oakland in Week 3. He was listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week.
- Cornerback Xavien Howard will be in the starting lineup after being listed as questionable on the final injury report of the week.
- Howard has started every game this season.
- Along with Derby, the Dolphins inactives will include the two players ruled out Friday: quarterback Ryan Tannehill and defensive end Charles Harris.
- Also inactive will LB Martrell Spaight, C/G Wesley Johnson, DE Jonathan Woodard and T Sam Young.
- Running back Frank Gore and linebacker Raekwon McMillan will serve as game captains, joining season captains Bobby McCain, Walt Aikens and John Denney.
- The list of Jets inactives includes CB Trumaine Johnson, CB Derrick Jones, LB Kevin Pierre-Louis, OL Dakota Dozier, OLB Frankie Luvu, TE Neal Sterling and DL Folorunso Fatukasi.
- The Dolphins will wear aqua jerseys for the first time in the 2018 regular season. Those will be matched with white pants.
- The forecast for Miami Gardens from 1-4 p.m., according to AccuWeather, calls for cloudy skies with temperatures of 85-86 and a "feel" between 93-95 degrees. Chance of rain is 20 percent and the wind will be 13 mph.
Roster Moves: Miami Dolphins Sign One, Place Four on Active/Physically Unable to Perform
The Miami Dolphins today announced that they have signed guard Tyler Marz and placed offensive lineman D.J. Fluker, wide receiver DeVante Parker, linebacker Elandon Roberts and wide receiver Preston Williams on the active/physically unable to perform list. They also placed tackle Larnel Coleman on the reserve/COVID-19 list.