Here are the highlights from the Dolphins' practice Wednesday, as they continue their preparation for the preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens:
- The Dolphins worked inside the practice bubble in uppers (shoulder pads only).
- Former Rams wide receiver Isaac Bruce joined former head coach Mike Martz, who Head Coach Adam Gase often has mentioned as a mentor, as a guest at practice.
- Players sitting out practice: RB **Kalen Ballage** (concussion protocol), DE **William Hayes** (hamstring), S **Trae Elston** (shoulder), LB **Mike Hull** (knee), WR **DeVante Parker** (hand), OL **Jake Brendel** (calf).
- Tannehill also hooked up with rookie tight end **Mike Gesicki** for a couple of red-zone touchdown passes on consecutive plays, including where Gesicki used his helmet to secure the ball despite tight coverage.
- Linebacker **Kiko Alonso**, safety **T.J. McDonald** and cornerback **Bobby McCain** all had interceptions in team periods.
- Wide receiver **Rashawn Scott** made a nice diving catch in the corner of the end zone.